Ease your concerns about leaving your pet behind while you’re away: Let our qualified staff take care of him or her. We will provide your dog or cat with a safe, comfortable, “home away from home” atmosphere.
We provide amenities such as clean bedding and water bowls. We will administer any medication(s) and follow your specified feeding regimen.
Veterinary technicians regularly check on the pets and monitor our boarding area during our business hours. You have the added benefit of knowing that one of our clinicians will promptly begin treatment if your pet gets sick during his or her stay. For more information, give our office a call at 973-386-1380.
Please review our boarding requirements that are in place to keep all of our furry friends safe and healthy during their stay with us!
- Boarding is exclusively reserved for active Whippany Vet clients, whose pets have been physically examined by one of our doctors within the last twelve months.
- Clients are responsible for bringing their pet’s own food and treats.
- All canines must be up to date on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Lyme, Bivalent Influenza, and Bordetella.
- All canines must have had a negative intestinal parasite screening and negative heartworm test within twelve months.
- All felines must be up to date on the following vaccinations: Rabies and Distemper.
- All felines must have had a negative intestinal parasite screening within twelve months.
- All adult canines and felines (1 year +) must be spayed or neutered.
- Please leave all personal belongings (beds, blankets, toys, etc.) at home. We’ve got you covered!
- Boarding is strictly reserved for canines and felines that maintain a good temperament within a veterinary environment, in frequent company of other animals and different staff members.